Friday, June 20, 2008

IIS Unxpected Error!

Boom!
This IIS unexpected error(Default Website Stopped) had make me so sad every time it happens...Normally what I have to do is remove IIS from Add Remove Programs-->Window Components and then install it again,The problem was I have to install PHP all over again on my IIS and waste half an hour...

But since 1 year(After I start using Skype) I notice it will not even solve doing this.
The problem is Skype will use port 80 which IIS also use
The Resolution:
Make Skype Don't use port 80,goto your Skype-->Tools-->Options-->Advanced-->Connection-->Uncheck the checkbox that say "Use Port 80 and..."
Save and shut down Skype and your ISS will work with Charm.You can restart skype then

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home